Our exceptionally trained stylists deliver the best hair services in the Madison area. Their skill and talent has been developed through in-salon training and advanced education from L´Oreal Professionnel, TIGI, Vidal Sassoon, and Label.m. Based on their years of experience, reputation and demand, our stylists fall into one of 7 levels and excel in both Men's and Women's hair.
During your haircut experience you will receive a professional consultation, a shampoo and condition with luxury hair care products, haircut, blow-dry, and a finished style.
All of our Level 1s have gone through our extensive in-house education program, after graduating from accredited cosmetology schools, to perfect their technique and to maintain the standards you have come to expect from ANiU. Stylists are promoted based on such things as years of experience, client retention, and continuing education.
A customized hair treatment can be added to any haircut, hair color, or blow-dry service.
|Kerastase Fusio-Dose Treatment||$20|
|Shu Uemura Essential Drops||$20|
|Label.m Warming Oil||$20|
To offer the best color experience possible each color application begins with a professional consultation and a mixture of L´Oreal Professionnel color products. After the application you will have time to relax in our state of the art processing area with magazines, and complimentary wi-fi. The hair color experience concludes with a shampoo, condition, and blow-dry.
Color prices are base prices, and may change according to the level of stylist you choose, the color process and the type of color you receive. We are always happy to schedule a complimentary 15 minute consultation.
|Great Lengths||Full Head $1,750+|
|Perfectress||Full Head $1,500+|
Extensions can be used as a volumizing, lenghting, or chemical free color service. Depending on your wants or needs the price may change. Please book a consultation with one of our certified professionals.
These prices are subject to change based on the level of stylist you choose and the type of service you receive.
Our nail professionals are educated in Creative Nail Design (CND) and OPI products and services.
|Includes nail shaping, cuticle care, exfoliating scrub, hand massage and polish application.|
|Includes the Essential Manicure plus an exfoliating scrub and a paraffin dip that moisturizes and softens dry, rough, overworked hands and cuticles. Polish application included.|
|Nail shaping and polish application.|
|French Add-On to Manicure||$5|
|Paraffin Wax Treatment||$10|
|Excellent for arthritis and hydration needs|
|Aromatic footbath, exfoliating scrub, nail shaping, cuticle care, callus eliminator, and polish application.|
|Deluxe Sole Perfection Pedicure||$65|
|Includes Essential Pedicure plus an intensive foot and lower leg exfoliating scrub followed by a relaxing massage and a hydrating mask.|
|Toe Polish Change||$25|
|Foot Soak and polish application.|
|French Add-On to Pedicure||$7|
|Paraffin Wax Treatment||$10|
|Excellent for arthritis and hydration needs|
|Arcylic or Gel Extensions||Full Set||Fill|
|French Add-On to Artificial Nails||$5|
|Polish Charge for Artificial Nails||$21|
|Artificial Nail Removal||$50|
|Applied artificial nails are gently soaked, removed and then an Essential Manicure with polish application is performed.|
|Shellac Application||pro_large_0000||$28 - 85|
|The first hybrid nail color that applies like a nail polish. It wears flawlessly for 14 days, has zero dry time, and is removed in minutes. Can be booked separately or added to a manicure or pedicure.|
Please contact the ANiU Bridal Coodinator to help you schedule all of your wedding related appointments. Customized packages are always offered and make great gifts for the bridal party or for the bride to receive at her bridal shower.
Refuse to accept anything but the very best on your wedding day by trusting us with your hair, makeup, and spa service needs. Here at ANiU, we will tailor your look by fusing your personal style with the talent of our professionally trained staff.
|Updo Day of Wedding (bride)||$85 +|
|Trial Updo (bride)||$75 +|
|Hair Updo||$70 +|
|Hair Blow-dry & Style||$45 +|
To help you make sure you look your absolute best on your wedding day, ANiU has consolidated all of your beauty to-do's into one master calendar. Jump to where you are in the planning process and begin prepping for your special day!
12 months to go...
Congrats you are newly engaged! Since everyone is going to be looking at that ring finger make sure to:
- Schedule a Shellac Manicure that is guaranteed to last for 2 weeks with no chips with one of ANiU's Professional Nail Technicians. Start a bi-weekly to monthly manicure regimen until the big day.
- Invest in Solar Oil Cuticle Treatment and CND's Almond Smoothing Hand Cream to use for regular maintenance between manicures and to keep your hands and nails looking their best.
11 months to go...
Since you are already working out with your trainer, drinking 6 glasses of water each day and eating healthier make sure you remember to start getting your skin in shape too:
- Schedule a Customized Facial with one of ANiU's Professional Estheticians and start targeting and working on your skin concerns now. Start a monthly facial regimen to perfect and reveal a glowing complexion.
- Invest in a take home skin care system from Pevonia that is customized to your individual skin care needs. Try one of Pevonia's body exfoliation products for use at home too.
8 months to go...
You are busy picking out the perfect clothing and location for your engagement photo session, but don't forget that your hair and makeup need to look great too:
- Schedule a color and haircut appointment with one of ANiU's talented and Professional Hair Artists on the morning of your photo session. The best part is that the service provider will give you a fabulous blow-out leaving you looking great for your pictures. Start a 6-8 week color and haircut regimen to ensure that your hair is in great condition and the perfect color for the wedding day.
- Schedule a Makeup Application appointment with one of ANiU's Makeup Artists. Let them enhance and perfect your look with their product line specifically formulated for high definition photography.
- Invest in a Kerastase take home deep conditioning treatment that you can use once a week to preserve your color and add shine and brilliance to your hair.
6 months to go...
As you have learned, in wedding planning it is better to plan ahead rather than wait till the last minute:
- Contact Caitlin, ANiU's Bridal Coordinator, to reserve a time slot for hair and makeup appointments for the bride and the entire bridal party. If you are interested in scheduling nail and spa services for the bridal group, now is the best time to reserve your appointments.
- Start printing out pictures of hair and makeup that are your favorite looks. Caitlin recommends looking at red carpet styles for inspiration if you are trying to avoid the "prom" looks that are all over the web. You can often find red carpet photos that are 360 degrees too!
2 months to go...
Invitations are out and the cake is ordered. How are your brows looking?:
- Schedule an appointment with a Brow Shaping Specialist to reshape and tint your brows. Also, schedule an appointment with a Body Waxing Specialist for your underarms, legs and bikini area. Start a bi-weekly to monthly treatment regimen until the wedding date.
1 month to go...
You are attending your final dress fitting, wouldn't it be nice to see the whole picture?...
- Schedule your hair and makeup trial on the same day as the fitting. That way you can see how the hair looks with the neckline of the dress and how the makeup compliments the shade of the fabric.
2 weeks to go...
Outgrowth and split ends are a big no-no...
- Receive your final color and haircut appointment to ensure that your hair looks fabulous. Only have the hair trimmed to ensure that the style does not change after you had your bridal hair style trial.
1 week to go...
- Receive your final Customized Facial appointment.
- Receive your final Brow Shaping and Body Waxing appointments.
1 day to go...
Calm you nerves and relax in the spa with your bridal group. From here on all the fun begins...
- Treat yourself to a Relaxation Massage with one of ANiU's talented Massage Therapists.
- Receive your final Shellac Manicure and add a Deluxe Pedicure to ensure that your toes are looking great in your shoes and also looking great on your honeymoon.
- Treat yourself to a blow-dry style and makeup application so you can be ensured that you are looking great at your rehearsal dinner.
Today is the day! You have made it through all of the planning of your big day! You will thank yourself at the end of this process for taking the time to take care of yourself all of these months. The groom will be blown away at how everything finally fits together from the dress, the shoes, the jewelry, and of course your hair and makeup. Your pictures will forever capture how truly lovely and perfect you looked on your wedding day! Enjoy every second of it!
- Attend your Hair and Makeup Appointment with your bridal group while sipping on mimosas!
Homecoming / Prom
Please arrive 15 minutes early so that your appointment is able to start on time. This also keeps the stylist from feeling rushed which allows them to do the best style that they are able to do.
We suggest that you wear a button-up shirt to ease in removing the shirt without affecting your hair style.
Hair styles best when it is washed the night prior to the appointment. If the hair is too clean it can slip out of the pins.
If you are under the age of 18 we request that your Homecoming or Prom appointments are booked by a parent or guardian. We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all Homecoming and Prom appointments. A Homecoming or Prom appointment can not be booked with out having a credit card on file. If the appointment is cancelled in less than 24 hours, the credit card on file will be charged.
Groups of 3 or More People
Please call the salon and ask for our Events Assistant who would be happy to assist you in booking a group of appointments.
ANiU is Middleton's premiere salon and spa. Located in Discovery Springs, ANiU boasts an impressive 20,000 square foot state of the art facility, a L'Oreal Professional Color Center, and a retail store. ANiU is proud to offer the best beauty products on the market including Kerastase, Shu Uemura, Label.m, and professional styling tools to recreate your look at home. ANiU's highly trained staff will help you reach your personal best while guiding you along the way with professional advice and personalized service.
Why has ANiU been honored as the "Best of Madison" for over 20 years? It begins with our in house education program. Each employee works under an expert for on year while perfecting cutting, color, and styling techniques ensuring a solid technical foundation. ANiU's stylists continue to train with experts from all over the world to ensure that your look is customized, current and functional.
ANiU offers hair services in a level system that is based on experience and performance. This system ensures that you can receive the look you desire on any budget. Clients also enjoy waxing, nail and spa services that add the overall experience at ANiU.
Be who you say you are. It's not about developing a business, but developing people. Have impeccable customer service and people skills. If you follow this path, then the business success will follow. Provide on-the-job training and support your workers, give them the challenges they need.
There's one thing that creates the ultimate challenge in this business — the mirror. Our results speak for themselves — we cannot lie, we cannot cheat.
The result of our work is immediately obvious. Either the customer likes the results, or doesn't. That creates a lot of pressure, but that's also good because it brings out the best in our staff. For us, success is in the details and the experience.
Currently Accepting Applications For:
- Massage Therapist -- Looking for a reliable individual available nights and weekends. Part time or full time position available
- Front Desk Receptionist - Must be available evenings and Saturdays.
- Nail Technician - Both artificial and natural nail experience preferred.
- Stylist - ANiU's Advanced Training Program is always looking for motivated new stylists. Our mentors and educators will take you from the student level to a confident stylist at ANiU.
|Upper Lip||$18 +|
|Bikini Line||$30 +|
|Under Arm||$25 +|
|Lower Arm||$40 +|
|Full Arm||$55 +|
|Lower Back||$45 +|
|Full Back||$65 +|
|Half Leg||$45 +|
|Full Leg||$75 +|
|Full Leg and Bikini||$105+|
Label. m's products are developed using naturally sourced ingredients. Their products are versatile and can be cocktailed to create a unique, fashion-forward look. Label. m's goal is to combine hair and fashion and they have become the official styling brand of London Fashion Week
Kerastase provides some of the most advanced hair technology in the industry. They strive to enhance the natural beauty of the hair and the line is completely customizable to suit your hair's needs. ANiU is one of two exclusive salons in Wisconsin to carry Kerastase products.
ANiU is proud to be the only salon in Wisconsin to carry the high-end Shu Uemura. Shu believes in using the hair as a means of artistic expression. Their harmonious balance between nature, science, and art has advanced Shu Uemura to one of the leaders in the hair care industry. Their products are constantly awarded in beauty publications.
City, State, Zip
(optional: WILL CALL)
NOTE: For will call orders (to be picked up at ANiU), type WILL CALL in address field.
New Spa Packages!
The Relax Package includes a 60-minute massage, the Essential Pedicure and Essential Manicure all for $150.
The Pamper Package includes the Essential Manicure with Shellac application, and our Stone Facial for $150.
Brown Sugar and Coconut Scrub
This mini scrub is a gentle exfoliation with brown sugar and coconut oil. It is done in the Vichy Shower, and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
This full-body massage is an ideal treatment to reduce tension, help increase circulation, promote relaxation, and increase flexibility. Your therapist will personalize the massage techniques to your specific concerns.
Heated stones in various sizes are gently run across the body in a soothing rhythmic flow to melt away stress while relieving tense muscles and sore joints. Cold stones may be incorporated.
Discomfort relief for you and your baby.
ANiU Customized Facial
A relaxing facial treatment customized to your specific needs. Our licensed Esthetician will analyze your skin, deep clean pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, apply steam and perform any necessary extractions. This is followed by a soothing massage of the face, neck, and décolleté. To treat the complexion, a skin-specific mask is used and a final application of cream will moisturize and protect. This facial will leave you feeling relaxed and your skin revitalized.
|50 - 60 minutes||$80|
Customized Facial Upgrades
|Rosacea / Soothing Calming Treatment||$20|
|Anti-Wrinkle / De-stress Eye Treatment||$15|
Stones are incorporated into our Customized Facial for deeper relaxation. Includes arm, hand and foot massage.
Mini Customized Facial
Our licensed Esthetician will customize this mini facial to your specific needs. It will begin with a customized cleanser and follow with your choice of an exfoliating mask or treatment according to your skin type. There are no extractions performed in this facial.
|*Upgrades not available|
Our artists will enhance and perfect your look with our make-up lines specifically formulated for high definition photography.
|Makeup Application||$60 +|
|False Eyelash Application||$15 - 25|
Click here to Login or Create Account Login / Create Account
AddressANiU Salon & Spa2275 Deming WayMiddleton, WI 53562
Phone : (608) 833-2898Fax : (608) 833-7079
All questions can be answered immediately by calling 608.833.2898
Events Coordinator: email@example.com
(for bridal, corporate, or groups)
Monday – Thursday 7:00 AM — 9:00 PM Friday 7:00 AM — 7:00 PM Saturday 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM Sunday CLOSED
On this visit I stopped in to stock up on products. I am traveling this summer and was glad to see travel sized hair products. The nice ladies at the desk also showed me that they had travel sized skin products too. I am all set for my summer travels. One of my favorite things about ANiU is that they truly do sell the best products that you can get. It is rare to find them in Wisconsin, so ANiU is definitely ahead of the curve!
I always have a wonderful experience at ANiU. Staff are friendly and helpful. My stylist transforms my hair — I wish I had her around every day. I will never go anywhere else.
For the past 20+ years it is always a treat to myself to visit ANiU Salon for excellent hair care and design. Wonderful people in a peaceful and beautifully designed environment.
Not only are they voted Best in Madison...they actually are best in Madison.
I'm very happy with my latest hair cut. I was a little nervous about going with a level 1 but feel its one of the best cuts have had and will definitely be going back.
I've been going to Aniu ever since my stylist moved there when they opened in their current location and the ambiance and service has always been great (and at reasonable prices)!
I am always met at Aniu with professional staff. I would highly recommend their services - I go there for waxes, hair cut and color and manicures. Full service with great staff!
I am a long-time customer of the salon and have been fortunate to have stayed with the same stylist for many years. I spaced out about the date of my office holiday party and had to get in immediately for a haircut. The helpful phone staff found a time slot and everything worked out. Thanks.